Here are websites we think you may find of interest and that could be helpful to you.
- Dr. Elaine Aron's website
- Highly Sensitive People "Meetup"
- Meetup.com website
- Peter Messerschmidt's HSP Information Resource
- HSP Dr. Pat Allen's Communication and Relationship Information
- The Want® Institute, Educators of Effective Communication Strategies
- Dr. Judith Orloff's website
For info about booking Judith for your event, contact Jim at 310-390-4767
- Please check out Cliff Harwin's The Highly Sensitive Person Publishing Company and his free ebook: "Real World Advice Specifically for Highly Sensitive People" because I think we've got a good resource and friend in Cliff.
- Glenn Smith's site is dedicated to helping overwhelmed highly sensitive people create success in life
- Travel consultant for our Dr. Pat Allen and HSP Cruises
- Barrie Jaeger's website
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- Dr. Alexander Avila's Love Types website
- Jacquelyn Strickland's website
- Thomas Eldridge's website
- Jenna Avery's website
- Ted Zeff's HSP Survival Guide book
- Dr. Andrea Brandt's Anger Management website
- "Gifted and Talented" website
- Douglas Eby's Highly Sensitive Adults blog
- Shyness Information
- Evelyn Brooks teaches how to shift your thinking and start living your greatness in every area of your life: personal growth, relationships, attracting love, health, wealth, success and achieving enduring happiness
- Empowering highly sensitive people through curiosity, creativity, and community
- Bill Tillier's information on Kazimierz Dabrowski
- Personal Growth Information
- Beila Krow's website
- Fléchelle Morin's "Dating To Marriage" websites
- Life Challenges
- Dr. Cat Saunder's website
- Sue Pouppirt's website
- Michael Levy's website
- Anxiety and Phobias Information
- Diane Reardon, Ph. D., creativity coaching website
- Creative Coaching Association
- Katy's website
- Bradley Quick's Recovery and Help Your Self Information
- Trauma and Dissociation Recovery
- June Soyka Cook's website
- Author Anne Sheffield's Depression Fallout information
- Dr. Emoto's "World of Water" website
- The Agape Spiritual Center
- Clarus Q-Link Products
- Original Himalayan Crystal Salt website
- Aroma Therapy Information
- Artella... the Waltz of Words and Art
- The UK's Leading Guide for Mind, Body and Spirit
- Julia Fry's website, Brighton, UK
- Anxiety and Phobias Information
- The Lifeline charity helps victims of child abuse, domestic violence and incest
- Healing and Relaxation CDs
- Alanis Morissette, HSP singer and songwriter
Please feel free to use
the HighlySensitivePeople.com image below to link our website to your website. We've also provided
a text link that you may use. Thank you! We appreciate your support very much!
To save the image, click and choose "Save Picture As" in Internet Explorer, or "Save Image As" in Netscape.
Paste the following code into your HTML document as the link for the image:
<a href="http://www.highlysensitivepeople.com/" target="_blank">HighlySensitivePeople.com</a> People with the trait of high sensitivity and the people in their lives.
Jim Hallowes is an award-winning producer/director, member of
the DGA (Directors Guild of America) since 1984, and is a voting member of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (the EMMYs). In recent years Jim served a three-year term as Executive Director of the WANT® Institute, Educators of Effective Communication Strategies, and is an accredited Transactional Analyst, WANT Training educator, and is a close colleague and student of Dr. Pat Allen, the Institute's founder and acclaimed best-selling author, teacher and lecturer on Communication & Relationships.
Jim has also been a graphic design and advertising/marketing consultant for the past 30 years, and has won a number of Advertising Industry awards including the Belding Bowl, the EFFIE and Clio Awards. If you, or someone you know, could use some advertising or marketing help you're invited to take a look at Jim's work and view a demo reel at www.JimHallowes.com or www.HallowesProductions.com or give us a call at 310-390-4767 and we'll be happy to send a free DVD with print and broadcast samples over to you right away.
Note: HighlySensitivePeople.com is linked to other Internet websites, and these links are provided as a general information source for the use of visitors to this website and do not constitute endorsement of any product, service, or organization.